Thursday 30 April 2015

TDQ's Kharkov SS

Hi guys

Finished a commission for TDQ's Kharkov SS, these are some really nice figures, they are 1/72 rather than 20mm so are a good head taller than AB, and their details are finer than AB, whilst these are excellent figures, I prefer painting ABs because the detail sticks out a bit more, but they are not hard to paint, the poses are nice and everything looks correct on them, I would recommend these highly, all C&C welcome.
dan.dunbar@hotmail.com

My Prices






















3 comments:

  1. Excellent figures- you really have picked up on the 'dirty' and battle-worn detail. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gunnar,

    I'm currently researching whether white Parkers were used by the German army. I see that you have painted (beautifully I might add) quite a few so I was hoping that you could shed some light on the subject for me please?

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a look here http://www.epicmilitaria.com/ww2-german-grey-padded-parka.html some were camo on the reverse but the full winter ones tended to be grey.

    ReplyDelete