Tuesday 18 December 2012

15mm WIP Bavarian 2nd infantry Regt

Hi guys, for various reasons I have been in a bit of a hobby slump lately, and have been uming and aring about what to work on to get out of it, and have decided on painting my 15mm Bavarian collection, I have painted a few of these AB Bavarians before for my mate, and did a good job, but I want these ones for my collection to be the best I can do, these are about 60%-70% done, I have never done Non Metalic metals before, so was thinking of trying it on these, but to be honest I get a little nervous trying new techniques. These will be for the 2nd infantry Regt, with yellow lacing. I think the details on the faces are a little soft, I may need to do some more washes, to bring out the details,  these are all ABs except  one of the standard bearers, and the sapper, all comments welcome,








11 comments:

  1. Looking good Dan, I have thought long about the none metallic metal as well Dan and always put it off. Hope it works well. I'm tempted to try it on a 28mm figure 1st. Will keep an eye on your progress.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic Danl. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White pants are always hard to do right. You've definitely done them RIGHT. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice looking regiment!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's just brilliant Dan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great. I hope to see these on a table near me, shame I have selected 6mm for my Nappies..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look very good! Fantastic paint job. What is the brand of model?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nathan, they are ABs from Eureka.

    ReplyDelete