Monday 1 October 2012

Bavarian Grenadier Gardes finished

 Hi guys, these are the Bavaria Grenadier Garde finished for Scott's birthday present, he wants to field them in battle so we decided to paint them in the red striped blue pants, instead of the white parade pants, officers being the dandies they are, probably would have wore parade uniform, so they got white pants, they are AB Bavarian line infantry with AB Old guard head swaps, the head swaps don't really stand out, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, I will be making one of these units for myself when I get around to painting my Bavarian army, let me know what you think.












8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Sir. The officers are definitely fancy-Dans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Officer's should always stand out well with Napoleonic's anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with Blue!
    Excellent work Dan. My hands are itching me to try sth like that...:) Must...resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looking unit. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, next is a Wurtemberg Garde light infantry conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic looking troops! Really a great work Dan!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete